"Hello?"
"Hi, Erin. This is your wake-up call. You are having a baby in 7 weeks."
For about 10 years of my life, I spent most of my weekends in hotel rooms as I traveled the nation playing softball. Each morning, someone from the front desk would call to let me know it was time to get up. I'm thinking now is the time to initiate the "hey-dumbass-you're-having-a-baby-get-your-ass-in-gear" wake-up call option. Do you think that is one of Charter Telephone's 10 free features?
Needless to say, it hasn't really hit me that the baby is on the way. I mean, obviously, I am getting fat and the little person inside of me is kicking like crazy... but I haven't had that, "Oh my god, I am having a baby!" moment. I am sure it will come... likely with an obsessive need to clean everything in sight.
We'll see what happens in the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment