It hit me today that there is now less than two months until Christmas. I guess I know why it snuck up on me this year... but holy crap! I have so much to do in that short amount of time. Between getting the house ready for the baby, two jobs, and two major holidays, I don't know how I will make it to January. I'm sure it will all work out in the end... somehow.
Secretly hoping someone else is also scrambling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

my question to you is... when aren't you scrambling woman?
ReplyDeleteI am scrambling- when you have the baby you will just scramble more, but for someone else more than yourself or any other human! You could take some time off...hahhahaha who I am I talking to? If you need anything- even someone to do something simple please ask- I am here for you.
ReplyDelete